Ethnic Wear, Party Wear, Accessories; each is a signature; reflecting intense research, ideas, technology, craftsmanship and benchmarking at every level.
Website : http://www.manyavar-bd.com
Category : Garments Fashion & Clothing
If tradition means ethnic wear, ethnic men’s wear means Manyavar. Weddings in India have usually adorned Manyavar. But the brand means more. Ethnic Wear, Party Wear, Accessories; each is a signature; reflecting intense research, ideas, technology, craftsmanship and benchmarking at every level. Manufactured at the facility in Kolkata, on a capacity over one million units of apparel, the category’s highest in the world. More than an industry-leader, Manyavar symbolizes the category.
It is a common question: 'why the Manyavar Panjabi is so popular' ….. The answer is 'it is the unique features of Manyavar that makes it so different !'.
In fact, Manyavar is not just a Brand Name. It is a reflection of knowledge and initiatives. It brings new realm of comfortable suiting in a blend of traditionwith modern versatility. It is a regional costume but is reputed across borders with its global perspective in terms of suitability, comfort, simplicity, gorgeousness and so on !
Some of the most recognized features of Manyavar Panjabi are :
- ceremonial dress and yet a common costume like Panjabi, Fatua etc
- matrimonial suit like Sherwani (Indo-Western & Traditional), Safa, Kilangi
- an official outfit and yet a casual grab
- old man's traditional wear and yet a fashionable apparel for the youth
- gorgeous attire and yet a simple garment such as Scarf and Dupatta
- tropical dress and yet suitable for other seasons
- sub-continental wear but can be made transcontinental
- comfortable clothingto put on and easy to take off
- available in single colour or with a combination of any colours
- hundred-in-one garment that fits any age, complexion, caste, height or time
Undoubtedly, Manyavar ® Bangladesh a new place for us who believes in ethnic men's wear with modern adoptability; sub continental but can be made transcontinental; comfort with style for our ceremonial, matrimonial, official or casual outfits.